Houzz Logo Print
marissalmw

Porch question

marissalmw
vor 10 Jahren
Will you please let us know the depth of the porch and the size of the pillars? I'd love for you to be my builder but I'm in chicago :) thanks for your help!
Green Basements & Remodeling - Exterior · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Silverthorne Home Builders
    vor 10 Jahren
    We are not the original builders, but would estimate the porch to be about 8 feet deep and for the pillars to be approximately 8x8. We are in Illinois as well, are you looking for a builder? Would love to work with a fellow "Houzzer"!
  • marissalmw
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    I'd love that, but I think you are too far-we're in Evanston, about an hour away. You do beautiful work, I looked at your site. Thanks for your help!!!
  • PRO
    Silverthorne Home Builders
    vor 10 Jahren
    Though we are based in Sycamore, we have custom home sites throughout the suburbs. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.