Houzz Logo Print
betsykatzandco

color of siding?

Betsy Katz
vor 6 Jahren
Beautiful combo of colors what kind of siding and what color please?
A door color to pop dark gray siding! · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Pfaff Color & Design
    vor 6 Jahren

Thank you for asking, Betsy! The clapboards are by James Hardie (Hardieboard) in "Iron Gray". The trim is by Ben Moore, "Intense White", which oddly, is neither intense, nor pure white. Very often people use pure white trim with this body color which, in my opinion, detracts from the beautiful, dark pewter color of Iron Gray. The door is by California Paints, called "Curry". Regards, Anne

• Lisa
    letztes Jahr

My painter only wants to use Behr but I love this combo. Do you by chance know what Behr paints might be similar?

• PRO
    Pfaff Color & Design
    letztes Jahr

Hi Lisa,

I’m not familiar with Behr products, but Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams have the color formula for Iron Gray, so I suspect Behr has it, too. Your painter can ask a Behr rep. Likewise, they can inquire about a match for California Paints “Curry”. Note, it may now be a Pittsburgh Paints color. I heard they bought California’s color formulas, but can’t verify that.

Hope that helps and best of luck!
    Anne

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.