Houzz Logo Print
suekelly23

Vetrazzo kitchen countertops

suekelly23
vor 9 Jahren
Would you please tell me who distributes Vetrazzo in Australia?
Brisbane or Gold Coast - if there are distributors there. I am wanting to use this for Kitchen benchtops

Kommentare (5)

• Luke Buckle
    vor 8 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 8 Jahren

On Houzz, I see that Camilla Moldersuses Vetrazzo a lot so she will surely know where to find it...

• PRO
    Camilla Molders Design
    vor 8 Jahren

Thanks for your shout out Luke! This is a product im not actually aware of - looks very interesting though that I might have to investigate further!

The similar product we have in Australia is Caesarstone. look http://www.caesarstone.com.au/about-caesarstone

• micasirena
    vor 6 Jahren

Sue, did you ever find a distributor? I am looking for the same product in Adelaide.

• Jen Osborne
    vor 5 Jahren

Same here in Sydney!

• PRO
    Stoneville Australia
    vor 5 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 5 Jahren

Good Afternoon,

My name is Penny Van Loon from Stoneville Australia, I am one of the sales Representatives.

I have been following this page for a few months now and I would love to inform you lovely people that we are indeed bringing Vetrazzo to Australia, We have other exclusive products such as Geoluxe currently in stock and our shipments of Vetrazzo are indeed coming in a few months time.

If you are still building or renovating, now is the right time to contact us. :)

We are based in Capalaba, Brisbane. And our showroom is in the process of getting displays and plans made for showcasing our stunning array of products. We also have another Representative named Daphne based in Sydney who will also have stock at hand.

We currently have a lot happening in the pipeline and we are hoping to have our launch towards the end of Oct beginning of November.

Please don't hesitate to visit our website to view the products we have on offer.

www.stonevilleaustralia.com.au

If you would like to contact me direct please email me at;

penny@stonevilleaustralia.com.au or

call me direct on 0411583048.

Warmest Regards,

Penny Van Loon

Key Account Representative

Stoneville Australia

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.