Houzz Logo Print
margs79

Two or three pendant lights?

margs79
vor 9 Jahren
Hi' would 2 or 3 pendant lights better suit the space over my island? There are 2 kinds I really like, will attach pics, thanks!!
The last 2 pics are the lights is like to get, thoughts on which ones and how many?
Thanks!!!

Kommentare (15)

• PRO
    User
    vor 9 Jahren
    the island is not over sized, so 2 is the best answer + 3 is very now and will date
  • PRO
    MY Wood Designs Ltd
    vor 9 Jahren
    I think the general rule for this type of dilemma is to always have the items (light fittings) in odd numbers ie 3, 5 etc

It's the same rule in gardening. Everything looks better that way.

Hope you have fun selecting your chosen lights!
  • margs79
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thanks!!
  • peeweethacker
    vor 9 Jahren
    How about a stainless pot rack?
  • margs79
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thanks for the suggestion I'd rather a beautiful elegant captivating light fixture instead.
    Which of these two!
  • Maureen
    vor 9 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 9 Jahren
    Since the pendants you are leaning towards seem fairly small, I think three would work. Your island looks more to the size of the larger island in your second example and it has three. Also your open concept is very spacious and three may seem more substantial in the room. But bring home three and hold them up and return one if too much. Did want to suggest to be sure to hang them a little lower than what you presently have.
    Transitional - Uptown Country Kitchen - Basking Ridge NJ · Mehr Info
    Contemporary on the water · Mehr Info
  • margs79
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thanks Maureen!
  • margs79
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Any pics of other stunning pendants??
  • anne dee
    vor 9 Jahren
    2 or 3 of the hanging pendants in the ref pic might look nice as they complement the drum shade in yr eating area
    KSI Designer, Jim McVeigh · Mehr Info
  • User
    vor 9 Jahren
    Your counter is not long and linear. Three pendants in a row suggest long and linear. Unless they are really close and integrated into one fixture, or not placed in a row, three will clash with the counter.
  • margs79
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Ok thanks. How many and how could I hang these. I love them.
  • User
    vor 9 Jahren
    Do you have any dimensions or your counter? I don't like guessing :) It appears the soffit is the same shape?
  • PRO
    Metal Mosaics Art by John Darovitz
    vor 9 Jahren
    Pendants are usually in odd numbers. To add interest, you could have the center pendant light be a different style, color or something complimentary to the other two pendant lights. Good luck!
  • margs79
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Here are my island dimensions!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.