Houzz Logo Print
aholoviznina

Need help with decorating Master bedroom

aholoviznina
vor 9 Jahren
Please help decorating my master bedroom. I am out of ideas. First problem - I have no idea what to do with the wall in front of the bed. There is a fairly narrow path between bed and wall and I would not want to clutter it too much. the other dilemma - is the wall with the headboard. I am not sure whether to put two matching nightstands (maybe mirrored dressers) or a nightstand on the left side of the bed and a some kind of vanity table on the right side. Also debating on colors and finishes of the nightstands, dressers... Thanks in advance for your help!

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Cornerstone Builders of SWFL
    vor 9 Jahren
    For the wall in front of the bed: An idea: Install a salvaged wood wall with open shelves. I have attached some photos for inspiration! -Good Luck
    aholoviznina hat Cornerstone Builders of SWFL gedankt
  • aholoviznina
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Cornerstone Builders, I love the idea of salvaged wood, however I don't think open shelves will work since the space between bed and wall is narrow and used for circulation. I realized that I did not attach pictures of the room and reposted them here

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/need-help-with-decorating-master-bedroom-dsvw-vd~1158980
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.