Houzz Logo Print
industriallamps

Colors and pieces for a welcoming decor

Charise Esirach
vor 9 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 9 Jahren
I live in a rental apartment where you walk straight into the lounge. There is an open plan kitchen that faces the lounge.

I would like to make the living area more homely, relaxing, cozy and add color to it. I love spring and autumn and sunset colors. Something traditional yet modern.

The sofa is a dark chocolate color. It has removable cushions on the back rest and the bottom. The two single seats next to the bay window also have removable cushions. I'm happy to change the cushion covers to match the new decor. I currently use the console for the TV but it can be moved.

Please give me ideas on the colors and an arrangement for the lounge. I can paint/wall paper the feature wall and adding wall hangings is okay. I will also be adding 3 adjustable bar stools next to the kitchen, a carpet, coffee table, plants and wall hangings. Ideas and colors for those will also be appreciated.

Kommentare (27)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.