Houzz Logo Print
diana93deleon

My basement needs remodel!

diana93deleon
vor 9 Jahren
Hello everyone. I would really love to remodel my basement but I just dont have any ideas. Pleasee give me some ideas for my basement. ( right behind the big mirror there is the half bathroom)

Kommentare (6)

• PRO
    Boards and Beams Co. LLC
    vor 9 Jahren
    If you like the look of wood... there are many ideas here.. http://www.woodboardsandbeams.com
  • PRO
    Billiard Factory
    vor 9 Jahren
    A nice shuffleboard would look great here.
  • PRO
    John Barton Architect
    vor 9 Jahren
    Start by determining what kind of additional space you need... Home office, exercise room, space for teens to hang out...

Once you look at your house and lifestyle, the use for the basement may become more apparent. Once you have that, it may be easier to figure out how to achieve it... Good luck
  • PRO
    Harmoni Designs + Build
    vor 9 Jahren
    What kind of space do you need? If you have everything, then you can consider more fun space options such as an entertainment room, gaming room, cave, wine room, play room etc.
  • PRO
    Rescon Basement Solutions
    vor 9 Jahren
    Have a look at our Basement Finishing Checklist http://blog.resconsolutions.com/download-your-10-step-basement-finishing-checklist/ It shows you:
    What to look for in your basement before you start
    How to deal with potential issues
    Proper basement design strategies and tips
    Material Selection – best materials to use in a basement finishing project

You have a great space there that could accommodate a small kitchenette area with sofa and comfy chairs and a nice media setup. The half bath is a bonus and you may even have room to add a shower. The possibilities are endless!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.