Houzz Logo Print
kakiebell

What to put with Calcutta Gold suprem

kakiebell
vor 11 Jahren
Any ideas of what compliments Calcutta Gold Supreme for the master bath? I need ideas for floor, backsplash, etc.

Kommentare (8)

• PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    vor 11 Jahren
    Why not go crazy with the marble? It's such a gorgeous look and you can get it cut into tiles in different sizes/shapes for a wonderfully cohesive plan.
  • kakiebell
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    i wanted to bring more color into it. My slabs have a lot of gold and also gray in them. The gold almost has a brownish terra cotta color. I have been thinking of integrating some mediaterran tiles in the shower and backsplash. Thank you for your pictures.
  • PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    vor 11 Jahren
    Kakiebell, if you are looking to do a combination of finishes, I highly recommend getting an interior decorator or designer to put together some samples for you. It would be a small investment compared to the cost of your bathroom and it will give you actual products available to you which will fit your budget.

While I think the tiles benjijk linked to are beautiful I would not recommend combining them with the marble. Those tiles alone would be an accent in a bathroom. You already have your accent with the pattern of the marble. Too many accent pieces together are distracting and won't give the effect you're looking for.

I have seen your marble combined with medium/dark wood cabinetry and that also looks nice as it grounds the room. You could even consider a cantilevered cabinet/counter combination with lighting underneath it to highlight the floor. There are lots of possibilities, but if you sit down with a designer for an hour or two with your plan, you'll get excellent information and advice.
  • PRO
    StoneMar Natural Stone Company LLC
    vor 11 Jahren
    A warm wood-look plank porcelain can look beautiful with this too, depending upon the look that you want.
  • kakiebell
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    I am using Walnut cabinets in the room which warms up the room and some wood beams around the tub and shower. I am working with a decorator but I like to do some research on my own also. Thank you all for your comments.
  • PRO
    PDP Countertops, Inc.
    vor 11 Jahren
    Currently working on a similar project and I have chosen to incorporate Dark Emperador deco pieces in the shower, and around the vanities. It only takes a little to play off the walnut tones. Good Luck
  • PRO
    Renov8or
    vor 6 Jahren

I used marble for the both the

tub deck and aprons, shower niche, windowsill, and floor saddle. I didn't use it on the floor, but this was one of my inspiration photos

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.