Houzz Logo Print
neksmama

Kitchen layout help

neksmama
vor 9 Jahren

We are just building a house, and trying to decide on kitchen layout. I've attached the floorplan. The floorplan shows a peninsula. We're debating adding another peninsula on the left side, but not sure how we could make it work with the fridge? The door to the back yard can be moved over if needed. We're also thinking about an island instead of the peninsula that is there in the plan. I really love islands, but just not sure we can make it work with this layout. Does anyone have a similar kitchen layout? Also, if anyone has a similar kitchen/living room layout, I'd love to see it! The TV will be above the fireplace on the right exterior wall. I'm not sure how to arrange things so the the kitchen flows nicely into the living room.

Kommentare (22)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.