Houzz Logo Print
landzmom

What is the name of this glass finish?

landzmom
vor 9 Jahren
What is the name of this glass finish and how long do you build each slab?
I have a 12 inches by 173 inches (rectangular) area and was wondering how would that work with a piece of glass like this? Please let me know.

Thank you.
Glass Eating Counter featured on DIY Network · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Glassworks, Inc.
    vor 9 Jahren

Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. The glass in this picture is 4-layered (1" thick) Aisu glass with water texture. The longest piece we can make in our kiln is 12.5 ft., so we would not be able to make your dimensions in one piece. You can send us a drawing of your project to see if there might be a place for a natural seam. We custom make all of our glass so we can determine the best solution for your particular site. I hope this reply has been helpful. Please email us through our website, give us a call or respond to this reply with any additional questions. Thanks again for your question!

• PRO
    Decorative Glass Solutions
    vor 8 Jahren

It's marvelous!

• PRO
    Glassworks, Inc.
    vor 8 Jahren

Thank you for your kind comment, especially since you work in glass. We think it looks great, too, but then we're biased! Glass is such a wonderful material for surfaces.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.