Houzz Logo Print
vizkid88

Wood floor on concrete subfloor.

vizkid88
vor 9 Jahren
I need to redo the floors in my condo including the kitchen. My condo was built in 1942 and has a concrete subfloor over a crawl space. I have been told I can't use solid wood. Is this true? If it is what are my options. I am not a fan of wood look tile. Thanks very much.

Kommentare (6)

• liz29
    vor 9 Jahren
    I have concrete sub floors also I used Pergo XP Extreme Performance the floor is beautiful have it in 2+ years and they look like they went in yesterday.
  • liz29
    vor 9 Jahren
    Photo used in kitchen LR & DR
  • hayleydaniels
    vor 9 Jahren

Talk to the staff at a high end [not Home Depot or Lumber Liquidators] flooring store about your options. My husband also says you can't do hardwood on a concrete slab as I was suggesting that for my sister's house that is a concrete slab.

• vizkid88
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thanks everybody
  • PRO
    Interstate Flooring and Stairs
    vor 9 Jahren

I sell engineered antique heart pine and engineered antique oak for a concrete subfloor, heck i even sell a 1/2" solid antique heart pine that can be glued straight to the concrete if you will use bostix best glue...take a look at how i do things at my website and if you want me to quote you , send me a square footage of what your looking for and where your at and i will do a shipping quote. Cheerswww.interstateflooringandstairs.com

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.