Houzz Logo Print
sharontkp

Before & After kitchen transformation on a tiny budget

After

Before

The existing kitchen was replaced by an old hand made artisan kitchen bought second hand very cheaply and painted by The Kitchen Paintress. The owner understandably hated the existing kitchen but didn't have the budget to replace with a new one and couldn't be happier with the end result for a fraction of the cost. It now has quirky character and is painted in an absolutely stunning shade (Bone China Blue by Little Greene) Please take a look at my website http/www.thekitchenpaintress.co.uk for more pictures and testimonials and projects of course. Thank you.

Kommentare (13)

• Tom Flanagan
    vor 8 Jahren

Lovely update and I love the cabinet colour! Any chance you could upload the before images in a larger size so we could get a better look? Great work!

• PRO
    The Kitchen Paintress
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi Tom, how are you?

Thank you very much! I've tried and failed...not sure why but I am working on it :-)

• Tom Flanagan
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi @TheKitchenPaintress!

I'm well thank you, how about yourself? Sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble - make sure you upload the biggest image size possible! :)

Let me know if you need any help!

• PRO
    The Kitchen Paintress
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren

Thank you! Its the best paint I've worked with by far. I thought I was the only one who like the smell haha :-)

• mrshste
    vor 8 Jahren

Looks gorgeous.

The Kitchen Paintress hat mrshste gedankt
  • embzop
    vor 8 Jahren

Thank you. Great to see a renovation that both looks good and was economic!

The Kitchen Paintress hat embzop gedankt
  • Sonia
    vor 8 Jahren
    Fantastic update. Just my colour. I love it when people renovate a room rather than trash everything and buy new - we've all done it! Beautiful.
    The Kitchen Paintress hat Sonia gedankt
  • pavinia
    vor 8 Jahren

Great job, and lovely blue!

The Kitchen Paintress hat pavinia gedankt
  • kazza_hayward
    vor 8 Jahren

Great colour but I'm intrigued by the container on the cooker - what is it?

• mayfly182
    vor 8 Jahren

The cabinets look amazing. I'm not at all sure about some of the rest of the detailing, especially the very cheap-looking worktop, but you have to make sacrifices when you're on a tight budget. Worktops can always be replaced later!

• PRO
    The Kitchen Paintress
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 8 Jahren
    kazza_Haywood I do believe it was a silicone oven glove :-)
  • kazza_hayward
    vor 8 Jahren

PRO

The Kitchen Paintress - thank you!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.