Houzz Logo Print
juli_yelnick

Natural Reno--HOW?!

vor 8 Jahren

In the planning phase of our total home reno in Chicagoland, and I want to take the opportunity to use as many natural materials as possible, reduce VOCs, etc., but it's much harder than I expected. Can't seem to find much direction on toxicity comparisons of materials, installation methods, hardwood treatments, or anything. Anybody have a great resource, be it a company, a website, or something?! Thanks!

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    vor 8 Jahren

I am actually working on a home in Reno. It is the third home in the area that I have worked on. To start with Portland, Oregon based paint company named Colorhouse Paint is the way to go for no VOC paint.

• vor 8 Jahren
    Fireclay Tile uses 70% recycled concrete, glass and other matter in its tile. And it's absolutely gorgeous too!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.