Houzz Logo Print
ger0824

NEED HELP IN MY FAMILY ROOM

ger0824
vor 11 Jahren
My family room space is all wrong. I have leather sofas in a cranberry color. The rug is beautiful with stainless steel insets but the color does not match, nor do the toss pillows. I just purchased two black end tables and I am looking for two new lamps – then I will remove the table lamp and free standing lamp. I also need to replace the coffee table, as well as the breakfast table. I do not particularly like the sofas but they were pricey and need to stay – I need to re-introduce a new color and was thinking of black/slate tones. Any comments would be much appreciated. I have a contemporary style.

Kommentare (114)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.