Houzz Logo Print
elfinforest1

What neutral wall color goes with golden flooring?

Chris Rager
vor 8 Jahren

Our flooring is nice, but the color is difficult because it is golden in color. We don't know what neutral wall colors might work (we were hoping to stay away from colors with more yellow in them).

Kommentare (4)

• apple_pie_order
    vor 8 Jahren

White and off white. Exact colors have to be chosen on the site. Most neutral colors that look good with gold have a bit of yellow in the paint formula.

• PRO
    Cabinetry Creations, Inc.
    vor 8 Jahren

Simply White by Benjamin Moore is not only the color choice of the year this year, but it is also a very beautiful white. It has a great deal of undertones and accents bold colors while slightly subduing them as well! :)

• PRO
    blue house gardens
    vor 8 Jahren

My wood floors are a similar warm color, and I wanted something neutral but not too pale. I ended up using Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter and I love it. It's kind of an indeterminate warmish gray. This shows the color together pretty well. It's a different look to bring in the gray, but you might like it.

• lynartist
    vor 8 Jahren
    Good advice above by all! If these were wood floors this color instead of stone you wouldn't think so much about it. Any color with a green undertone will look nice too, or green for that matter. If you are painting the whole house you may want to consider hiring a color consultant for an hour or two. Well worth the money to help save you aggravation an needless paint samples!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.