Houzz Logo Print
hannah_williams7693031

Underfloor heating

H W
vor 8 Jahren

What is the best type of flooring for underfloor heating?

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Comfort Heat
    vor 8 Jahren

We have floor heating products to suit most floor coverings. The best would be hard floor finishes such as Tiles, Polished concrete etc However we can also heat under timber and carpet. Please contact us if you would like any further information. Thank you.

• PRO
    Hunt Heating
    vor 6 Jahren

As Australias largest supplier of hydronic heating, we have been providing Australian homes with stylish, safe and comfortable hydronic heating and cooling solutions. As exclusive stockists of an extensive range of premium products, we ensure that all homes can enjoy the benefits of a low carbon, energy efficient system.

We have just released an industry leading guide on Underfloor Heating, that contains information for both homeowners and installers, I believe the content within would be the perfect for many commenters on this post.

If you're unsure on how to proceed with your project I recommend you take full advantage of our personalised consultation service, available for both homeowners and installers. Using the latest design software and coupled with the expertise of our Customer Service Team, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll design a bespoke solution that delivers superior comfort that is also environmentally friendly and energy efficient.

If you would like a copy please email me on sophieo@huntheat.com.au, alternatively head to our blog to download a copy: Hunt Heating Blog

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.