Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_8598745

Do you remember the name/brand of the wall color used in this house?

User
vor 8 Jahren
I am painting in my home now and searching for a palette for the entire house. Right now, there is Navajo White (even though it matches the kitchen appliances) but I like the white trim. I just used white trim in the laundry room paired with burgundy walls and I like it. I'd like to continue with the darker wall color (maybe jewel tones) and white trim color for the rest of the house so I'm looking for ideas. I also have golden oak throughout the house on cabinets and flooring. Thanks for your feedback. I'm open to suggestions!
Impressions ReDesign Holiday Decorating 2014 · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Impressions Redesign
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi Joan, I just saw your message, I am sorry for the delay in responding. I love this color too. It's called Elk Horn AF105 by Benjamin Moore. It's a rich versatile color and really makes this large room feel so cozy. The trim is Frappe A F85 also from Benjamin Moore. I love picking colors for clients, let me know if you'd like my help. I chose 5 colors for this home that all go together and harmonize. An update of paint always gives a sense of newness to a project don't you agree. Thanks for reaching out. Jonelle

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.