Houzz Logo Print
ocean_clarke

Kitchen mugs - hidden, stood or hung?

Ocean Clarke
vor 7 Jahren

Do your favourite mugs have pride of place in your kitchen or do you like to hide them out of site?

Whether you pile your mugs high, individually stand them on an open shelf or have a secret hiding place - let us know below!

Victorian Railway Carriage · Mehr Info

Individually stood up
Hung
Stacked
Hidden

Kommentare (12)

• PRO
    Cummings Architect Limited
    vor 7 Jahren

looks better

• PRO
    thomass
    vor 7 Jahren
    I like my mugs hidden
  • Najeebah
    vor 7 Jahren
    I'm in the process of building a collection. Not that many yet, but it's coming along. at present they're stacked in a cabinet, though I'd like them individually on shelves, with perhaps a few hung
  • User
    vor 7 Jahren

A combination. (All polls should have an option of "other".)

• Ocean Clarke
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 7 Jahren

Hi @Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek - we love our users to comment their 'other' option.

(often this is how we find out so many of our Houzzers' wonderful and interesting ideas)

• User
    vor 7 Jahren

Yes, but we can't vote, therefore we can't see which option is winning. Please add other to all polls and ask people to state what it is.

• Ocean Clarke
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Many thanks for the feedback @Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek!

• User
    vor 7 Jahren

Feel free to shorten it however you like. :)

• Shelly Anne
    vor 7 Jahren

I used to like to display my prettiest mugs but as my family grew they ended up just adding to the general clutter. My biggest irritation though is the same one that I felt when open shelves became a thing in the kitchen. Dust! Anything left out on display will need washing up regularly even if it hasn't been used. And I always find it slightly embarrassing when unexpected guests come over and you have to wash up the cups BEFORE you use them. So now I only leave out things that are decorative and aren't meant to be used

• PRO
    NV Interiors
    vor 7 Jahren

I love everything in the kitchen hidden away even the toaster etc.

• PRO
    Inova Kitchens
    vor 7 Jahren

Mugs should be hidden particularly in contemporary minimalist designs.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.