Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_34112707

Do you have finished projects now with Warmwood?

vor 7 Jahren
Do you have other pictures, besides this brochure picture, of kitchens with this installed? Thanks!
Warmwood · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    vor 7 Jahren

Amy, below is a picture of our Glenwood and Warmwood displays from the KK Showroom. You will notice the Warmwood display is not quite complete. We have the countertops, backsplash, and new lighting being installed in the next couple weeks. Once completed, I'll update the Warmwood photo below. Hope this helps you. Feel free to call us if you have any questions.

GLENWOOD DISPLAY

WARMWOOD DISPLAY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

• vor 7 Jahren

That is awesome, thank you! In your brochure, you have pendants over the island. Can you please tell me where those were purchased? I love them! Thank you

• PRO
    vor 7 Jahren

Amy, here is a link to the manufacturer's website. Let us know if you have any further questions.

http://www.seagulllighting.com/33671/One-Light-Mini-Pendant-6113401-05.html

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.