Houzz Logo Print
hannah_maddy

Need dramatic rug for living room

Hannah Maddy
vor 7 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 7 Jahren

I live in a tiny house of 770sq ft and am looking for a new dramatic rug to pull in my multicolored home. Consistent primary colors are teal and orange with secondary pops of yelllow. Walls throughout are a bright white. Sorry for the crappy night time photos!!!

2 rug options are explored below. Help please!

Kommentare (11)

• PRO
  • happyleg
    vor 7 Jahren

I was going to say the above colors!

• PRO
    Gloria Jaroff, A.I.A.
    vor 7 Jahren

I see you are a "high contrast" personality. But I would tone down the colors more in the medium to dark ranges (since the floor is very light) like the colors in the photo of the comment above. And use more of the aqua - also to contrast with the floor and tie in with the sofa so it doesn't stand alone without any support.

• Yvonne Forsythe
    vor 7 Jahren
    Love the orange rug!
  • Steven
    vor 7 Jahren
    I believe a solid dark or navy blue would suit you perfectly. It would allow for the lighter tone of your sofa to stand out and will give your oranges and golds a perfect backdrop.
  • Jennifer Havin
    vor 7 Jahren

• havingfun
    vor 7 Jahren

Threadbind Bahir Ivory Outdoor Area Rug | AllModern · Mehr Info

9 x 12 Area Rugs on Hayneedle - 9 x 12 Area Rugs For Sale · Mehr Info

Melissa Rug | Joss & Main · Mehr Info

Multi 5' x 8' Santa Fe Rug | Area Rugs | eSaleRugs · Mehr Info

Rugs USA - Area Rugs in many styles including Contemporary, Braided, Outdoor and · Mehr Info
    let me know if you want me to pull some or all?

Hannah Maddy hat havingfun gedankt
  • havingfun
    vor 7 Jahren

I also wish to turn you on to some alternative options. I love pillows and i have some wonderful bright ones, no one ever gets. maybe you get a simple rug and more vivid pillow. cost less too. you can change with seasons.

Amazon.com: Hometaste Nordic Colors Abstract Geometric Art Throw Pillow Cover, S · Mehr Info

Amazon.com: Lyn? Cotton Linen Square Throw Pillow Case Decorative Cushion Cover · Mehr Info

Amazon.com: YITL Nepal Embroidery Pattern Pillow Sham,Handmade Exquisite Embroid · Mehr Info

Amazon.com: YITL Nepal Embroidery Pattern Pillow Sham,Handmade Exquisite Embroid · Mehr Info

SouvNear Silk Decorative Throw Pillow Covers 18x18, Pillowcase Cushion Cover · Mehr Info

Hannah Maddy hat havingfun gedankt
  • Turid Knutsen-Løvik
    vor 7 Jahren
    Love your use of colors! So refreshing amidst the sea of grey we unusually see on here
    Hannah Maddy hat Turid Knutsen-Løvik gedankt
  • Emily Jowers
    vor 7 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 7 Jahren

The more colorblocked rugs that have been posted would be great! They add exciting colors without being overly busy. I also like the orange rug you picked out in contrast with the teal sofa. Great style!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.