Houzz Logo Print
mfresh

Should window treatments blend or contrast?

mfresh
vor 7 Jahren
We need window treatments in our dining and living rooms. Our style is modern and we have a few bursts of color on an otherwise monochromatic palette. The question is should the Roman shades blend or contrast? We can't decide. Please help!

Kommentare (3)

• Maureen
    vor 7 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 7 Jahren

Maybe a good compromise is to work with the grey in your couch vs the wall color...brings in some color but won't overwhelm as a bold would. A linen fabric would be really nice as well.

• tgb1
    vor 7 Jahren

Such a lovely space! I would prefer to see them blend with the wall color or lighter.

• PRO
    Decorating Den Interiors - Gabriela Suarez
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi! Its a great space and I can tell you have great taste, I love some of the furniture and accents you already have. For the window treatments I would definitely go for contrast! If you blend your walls will be out of balance, I would go for a solid medium gray or large repeat pattern (so it doesn't feel busy). Happy decorating!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.