Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

Does Christmas make you feel stressed?

Emmeline Westin
vor 7 Jahren

You can't avoid it. Christmas is here. It's on the streets, in the shops, on TV - everywhere. Some people will rejoice, others will recoil.

How do you feel about Christmas - does it stress you out or is it the best season ever?

Mesa de Navidad 3 · Mehr Info

Yes it makes me feel stressed
No it doesn't make me feel stressed
Other - share below!

Kommentare (8)

• PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery
    vor 7 Jahren

Just so much to do and we always get last minute jobs in as clients decide they need new curtains etc before the big day

• PRO
    User
    vor 7 Jahren

Always a pressure finishing last minute projects for clients especially getting deliveries on schedule with xmas deadline and fingers crossed weather doesn't take a turn for the worse. So worth it to enjoy everything looking gorgeous, but if not just then I try to kick back and be festive!

• PRO
    Pat Oliver Interior Design
    vor 7 Jahren

It's a stressful time in my business trying to complete projects so that my clients can enjoy their homes for the holiday season.

Personally, I enjoy getting ready by making gifts for friends and family, gathering holly with berries to decorate and spending 2 days decorating the house. The trick is to make lists in October and start making everything during November.

• gildingthelily
    vor 7 Jahren

I LOVE Christmas! I have to reign myself in a bit though! The enjoyment of sourcing and buying unusual or vintage decorations to add to my already amazing collection is all part of the fun. Its a very busy and creative time. So although I do get a bit stressed, over all I just embrace it & create a special environment for everyone to enjoy.

• Sonia
    vor 7 Jahren

I'm due a hip replacement op on 13 Dec so great excuse not to worry about christmas as I have other things on my mind! No one is expecting any thing of me so I can sit back and relax this year!

• Dian Subiakto
    vor 7 Jahren
    thats the best time to spend with the people you Love
  • trasimeno
    vor 7 Jahren

We believe Christmas is for the small children to enjoy and dream about. In 2000 we asked everyone to stop sending us cards and to put the value into any charity box. It took a few years to accomplish this request.

We only buy small presents for small children and instead donate generously to 2 Charities of our choice. Bliss and no stress at all!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.