Houzz Logo Print
lindastannard

Need ideas for my dated fireplace

lindastannard
vor 11 Jahren
We are remodeling our 1955 built house and need ideas on our fireplace. The walls around are going to be painted beige. Our house is open with the kitchen in cherry and stainless Steele, dining room in taupe with maple table.

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Carrie Wissner Designs
    vor 11 Jahren
    There are quite a few different elements you can change to update the fireplace. You can change any or all of the following components; mantle, tile, screen, hearth. The style of these elements would be partially based on the style of the room, not only the color. Can you share more details?
  • PRO
    Re/Max Synergy
    vor 11 Jahren
    Picking out a new trim kit for your fireplace could update the look a great deal. Another option to consider is painting the brick surround. Hope this helps!
  • Ginger Middleton
    vor 11 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 11 Jahren
    This is what I did to mine. Used BBQ grill paint on a whim but it worked. I have a brass door also and I just hated it. Buying a new one was a not a financial option so I decided to get the spray on paint and it came out OK. Looks better than it did. I bought it at OSH. Good luck!
  • Sandra Caggiano
    vor 11 Jahren
    What about doing something to that outdated green tile that surrounds a fireplace? Can it be painted, the tile is framed around the 'gold' and also on the floor in front of gas fireplace?
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.