Houzz Logo Print
suzanne_tallon

which bathroom tiles?

Suzanne Tallon
vor 7 Jahren
I want some colonial style tiles on floor like the picture attachrd

what wall tiles should I pick to go with these? if you can send a link from top tiles or any other UK tile shop, I would really appreciate it.
I'm thinking something really neutral. I'd love the type of tiles that you can barely see, hopefully something with minimal grouting as it will be going around the bath and I want it to be long lasting. many thanks

Kommentare (7)

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    vor 7 Jahren

I'm sure there is a plain white ceramic subway tile, somewhere in the UK??

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    vor 7 Jahren

Use large format tiles for the walls to keep grout to a minimum

• PRO
    Boyle's Floor & Window Designs
    vor 7 Jahren

White or pale gray subway tile will be timeless.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    vor 7 Jahren

love that 2nd one! I'm actually doing these in my shower on one wall. the other walls will be 4X12 in herringbone.

• Suzanne Tallon
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren
    thanks Irene...in the second picture are the large white tiles gloss or matte!
  • Irene Morresey
    vor 7 Jahren
    I tried to find pic to get info but could not see it. I have a feeling they are gloss. A couple of other pics
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.