Houzz Logo Print
dizzydecorator

Are these ripplefold drapes hung from the wall or the Cieling?

Adele Casden
vor 7 Jahren
We're trying to plan ripplefold drapes & Sheer's for 14' wall in master bedroom. The problem is, we already have large crown mounding at our ceilings. We should have put them in to accommodate drapes but didn't think of it. We have a lot of moulings (white) with beige walls. If we tear the mouldins out on this wall with windows, it will be a big job to repair the wall & paint it. It adjoins a big sitting room area with a fireplace & bayed windows.
Wall to Wall Ripplefold Blackout Drapes and Sheers · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Allure Window Treatments
    vor 7 Jahren

These Drapes are hung from the ceiling.

you can have them hung in front of crown moulding or remove the crown moulding and have it reinstalled in front of the drapes.

• Adele Casden
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Thank you. I live in Calabasas, California so I can't ask you to make me drapes. Is it correct that it's more reasonably priced to use ripplefold drapes to cover my whole wall. I like this simple elegant clean look.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.