Houzz Logo Print
ortonsa

Practicality of the stove under a window

ortonsa
vor 7 Jahren
Our designer has put our stove under the window in our plans, and I am wanting to ask around to find out how people find this? I still want to be able to look out the window, but am concerned about two things: keeping the window clean, and the exhaust fan, it will be further away than normal, will this all be ok? This photo looks like the window is quite high, is that the case? If so, is it working for the home owner? Thank you for your time.
Kitchen · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Ambient Constructions
    vor 7 Jahren

Hi there,

Here's what our client said in regards to your question:

The exhaust fan is a whispair and very effective. The cabinets are high and that's why we got the whispair. We dont really have to clean the window, not much splatters on there. But that could have to do with the bench being about 20cm deeper than regular.

• ortonsa
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

Wow. Thank you so much for the feedback, that is just what i needed. I will definitely be looking into a whispair, and take into consideration bench depth. Feeling excited.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.