Houzz Logo Print
ryandand

Ideas on opening up Kitchen

ryandand
vor 7 Jahren

My wife and I are purchasing our first home, and it is definitely in need of some updates. I'm not experienced in remodeling, and would love some advice from the folks here on Houzz that are more knowledgable than I am!
One of the first things we are hoping to tackle is a kitchen remodel. I would like to see if there is a good way to open up the kitchen more by taking out a large closet/walls that separate the kitchen from the family room.
Here is a link to the virtual tour of the house: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=QfzbFWBHog6

I'm wondering about the feasibility of knocking out that big closet next to the kitchen, and moving the refrigerator to the other side of the kitchen on the left side of the sink. If the entire wall behind the refrigerator is removed, maybe we can extend the countertops through where the refrigerator is currently and have a nice open view in to the living room.
I'd love to hear from more experienced people about whether this sounds like it could work, or whether it would be worth doing (in terms of potential cost/value added to the house).

Thanks for reading and for your advice!

Kommentare (4)

Gesponsert

Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.