Houzz Logo Print
rachel6953

Help I want to paint my kitchen pink!

Rach
vor 6 Jahren

Hi All, I feel like I am going round in circles.

We have had the kitchen dining room knocked through and some new doors and windows put in. It has created a lovely bright space with windows north, east and south.

We decided to keep the kitchen units ( although I don't like them I hate waste) and revamp it with new knobs and cup handles.

Now we have put the new floor in I can't help but feel I want to paint the units dusty pink but husband is totally against which I understand. The walls are all white because we have some lovely paintings and all the tiles are going to be replaced with white glass splashback.

What colour/colours should I paint the units? Any help would be much appreciated!

Kommentare (21)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.