Houzz Logo Print
lisa_combs1877561

Two Tone Kitchen - need help with pantry wall

Lisa Combs
vor 6 Jahren

Two tone kitchen with dark lowers (SW Cyberspace) and white uppers. I originally planned on pantry cabinets on either side of the fridge in the dark color. There is nothing else on this wall. Now we think we will do pantry on left of fridge but uppers and lowers on the right (to open the entry to the kitchen a little more). Can I have dark on the left and the two tone on the right? Counter top is white so that will break up the color on the right even if I do all dark. I can't find a photo with either option. Thank you!

Kommentare (4)

• Judy Mishkin
    vor 6 Jahren

they never take photos of the hard decisions!

any way, i think its ok to have an area of full height cabinets in the color thats the base in another area. i think the opposite looks less good for some reason.

another choice that people make in your situation is have all of the perimeter cabinets one color, and the island the other color.

Lisa Combs hat Judy Mishkin gedankt
  • jj610
    vor 6 Jahren

I would do the cyberspace. I think it will blend in with the fridge (I'm assuming you are doing stainless steel?) and kind of just become one piece.

Lisa Combs hat jj610 gedankt
  • PRO
    Mobi Cabinets
    vor 6 Jahren

This picture shows a pretty good representation of exactly what your thinking. Where as you only have a small pantry next to the fridge I think it wont be as over powering. Here at Detail we do the pantry in the darker color 85% of the time. It all depends on if the homeowners like it. Since you have plenty of white in the kitchen, the dark pantry might help to give a definite end to the run.

Lisa Combs hat Mobi Cabinets gedankt
  • Judy Mishkin
    vor 6 Jahren

interesting, you have the same bias as i do about the darker being better for the full height areas.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.