Houzz Logo Print
russell_schmid

What is the tile used in this bathroom?

Russell Schmid
vor 6 Jahren
We are redoing our master bath. We're going for a rustic look. We were going to go with Travertine, but then we saw this beautiful Rajah Multicolor that was just beautiful...lots of reds and golds and greens with kind of a copper look to it in some pieces. But the supplier only had some options left (12x12, 6X6, 4X4) and no accent pieces.
Our Work · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Bella Flooring, LLC
    vor 6 Jahren

Russell,

This tile has been discontinued for a few years now. It was a porcelain tile called Edimax / Slaty / Multicolor. We have many tiles that look similar to it. I'm not sure if you are in our area or not, but you could stop in our showroom and I could show them to you.

-Charles-

• Russell Schmid
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

Charles, Not sure where your area is. You didn't say. I am 90 min from Reno, NV or from Chico, CA. I'm 2.5 hrs from Sacramento, CA. If I'm not near you, could you please provide manufacturer and style names of something close so I can research locally? Thank you!

Russ

• PRO
    Bella Flooring, LLC
    vor 6 Jahren

We are in Pennsylvania. I would look into the following lines....

Unicom / Natural Slate / Multicolor

Unicom Natural Slate

Gazzini / D-Project / Savage Dorato (Lighter in color)

Gazzini D-Project

Happy Floors / Eternity / Multicolor

Happy Floors Eternity

Good lucky finding your tile. Feel free to to check our projects out for designs and ideas.

-Charles

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.