Houzz Logo Print
fmlondon

vanity unit inquiry

fmlondon
vor 5 Jahren
Hello
I have a tricky (lack of!) space for a vanity unit and made-to-measure is probably least hassle.

The unit should be:
*contemporary style, laminated white
* wall mounted
* basin is above counter (concealed piping)
* taps will be wall mounted
* ideally 2 rows of drawers for storage
* counter top...guidance appreciated! Surface needs to cope with beauty lotions/ potions/oils/make up!

This is for an ensuite bathroom not with huge traffic. I’m still confirming dimensions so estimate is approx 570-600mm.

Perhaps we can speak to discuss budget?

Best regards

Fiona
Bathroom · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Harts Woodworking Ltd
    vor 5 Jahren
    Good morning Fiona thank you for making a enquiry regards your sink vanity unit .
    I will be happy to sort out a estimated cost for a unit based on your specifications . I would recommend we price for a finish painted cabinetry this can be in any colour . The drawers need to work do as to avoid any plumbing which would need to be made others . With regards the work top I would avoid marble as it is prone to staining . However some granites and natural stones would be suitable or alternatively you could look at quartz or possibly solid surface which comes in a variety of colours .ie-corian
    I see you found the bathroom cabinet that I designed for a client which was in walnut would you like me to price you up this design to your sizes ?
    Regards
    Andrew Hart
    Harts Woodworking
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.