Houzz Logo Print
ampetersen11

Why can’t I save ideabooks for offline viewing anymore?

Andrea Petersen
vor 5 Jahren

For those of us who face power outages due to natural disasters it would be wonderful to access our ideabooks offline to keep us preoccupied. You used to be able to save the ideabooks for offline viewing but not anymore. Why not? And can Houzz please re-install that function! If anyone knows another method to Save them please share.

Kommentare (4)

• PRO
    Oliver Construction LLC
    vor 5 Jahren

I am also looking for this function- I have a meeting with a client and would like to look at photos at her house. Honestly it seems as if the ideabook I spent time putting together is useless at this point.

• Emily H
    vor 5 Jahren

Hi Oliver, Thanks for the feedback. This feature is no longer available in the app, but I have let the team know that it is sorely missed!

• Mike Wann
    vor 2 Jahren

Hello. Requesting for this feature to be restored!!

• bryndleyclaw
    vor 2 Jahren

Saving idea books for offline viewing is a must. Many areas do not have mobile internet access. Particularly construction sites. Please restore this functionality.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.