Houzz Logo Print
ndarnell55

Would you cut the rug pad to the appropriate size?

ndarnell55
vor 5 Jahren
Ordered a 7’10 X 10’6 rug today. Also ordered a rug pad 8 X 11 from you today. Would you cut it to the appropriate size after I receive the rug. Then ship it to me. Thank You
Ultra Premium Non Slip Rug Pad, 8x11 · Mehr Info

Kommentare (7)

• PRO
    Rug Pad Corner
    vor 5 Jahren

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much about your order # 1610-6464-8584-7837 ( 8.0 X 11.0 ) Ultra Premium rug pad.

If your rug size is 7' 10" X 10' 6" we will trim your rug pad smaller than your rug size.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks,

Luis

RUG PAD CORNER At Houzz.

• ndarnell55
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren

The rug is scheduled to be delivered around Sept 11. When I receive it I will measure it for the true size. Then I will email you the exact size. Thanks Luis

• PRO
    Rug Pad Corner
    vor 5 Jahren

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much , please let us know the size once you will receive it.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Luis

RUG PAD CORNER At Houzz.

• ndarnell55
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren

Hi Luis. The rug arrived. It measures 7’ 10 1/2 inches X 10’ 4 inches at the perimeter of the rug. (it measures slightly larger 7’11“ X 10’5 beyond the perimeters but the perimeters probably only matter for the rug pad cut.

Thank You very much.

Nancy Darnell

• PRO
    Rug Pad Corner
    vor 5 Jahren

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for your new information , we will trim the rug pad smaller than 7' 11" X 10' 5".

Also I look forward for the accurate size of your remaining order in our system.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks,

Luis

RUG PAD CORNER At Houzz.

• ndarnell55
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren

The outside edges (perimeter) measure the smallest at 7’ 10 1/2” X 10’4” The center measures that slightly larger measurement. Thanks Luis. The other rug should arrive at the end of this week.

• PRO
    Rug Pad Corner
    vor 5 Jahren

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for your new information , we will trim the rug pad smaller than the rug size.

Thanks,

Luis

RUG PAD CORNER At Houzz.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.