Houzz Logo Print
webuser_711184090

help with kitchen open shelving please!

Abby Kelly
vor 5 Jahren
Would love some advice re open shelving in my kitchen please. How many shelves should I have? Should I go both sides of the extractor or just over the sink?

Kommentare (4)

• Anthony (Beano)
    vor 5 Jahren
    Hi there, nice kitchen, id just go to the rhs with two shelves, to the lhs possibly a nice tall plant in the corner
  • artisan_1
    vor 5 Jahren
    From experience, shelves around the extractor get greasy so I would avoid that area to keep the cleaning down.
  • PRO
    Hampstead Design Hub
    vor 5 Jahren

I agree with Beano, I would also just go to the right, either white or the same wood as on the floor

• PRO
    Opun
    vor 5 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 5 Jahren

Hi Abby, I think the previous commenters have provided some sound advice. A bright coloured shelf to contrast from the black units would look lovely. I love your tiled splash-back by the way!

Opun - Your Home Improvement Experts

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.