Houzz Logo Print
cjbrewer

Is it possible to order this bench from you?

cjbrewer
vor 5 Jahren
Schoolhouse Electric used to sell a version of this bench but it has since been replaced by a couch. I am hoping you can tell me that you had this custom made and are able to help me in ordering one? If possible, please reach out. I have spent the last two days trying to find one online with zero luck.
Upper West Side · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Lindsay MacRae Interiors, LLC
    vor 5 Jahren

I know! It's frustrating. I sourced this bench from Schoolhouse Electric a few years ago. I can't believe they don't sell it anymore. I could have one made for you custom but there would be a lot of cost involved.

• cjbrewer
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 5 Jahren
    Thank you for your quick response! I figured maybe that’s where you found it. Sad they don’t make it anymore.

I have bookmarked this page should I decide to move forward with a custom option, I will contact you. I can’t stop thinking about and I don’t know if it’s the hunt or I REALLY do need this in my life.

Thank you again.
  • Pete Global
    vor 5 Jahren
    Can't you just go to a local cabinet /furniture maker and have it done in your area ?
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.