Houzz Logo Print
nrgbunny

please help me decorate my living room. it’s along narrow space.

nrgbunny
vor 4 Jahren

Hi! Need help !! Please don’t mind the junk in the corner. I was in the middle of organizing. How would u decorate and set up this space? TIA

Kommentare (5)

• jbtanyderi
    vor 4 Jahren

?Living room? ?TV room? ?Family room? ?Guest room?

• nrgbunny
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 4 Jahren

This will be more of a formal living room. No tv

• felizlady
    vor 4 Jahren

Take good measurements and post a floor plan. Do you have living room furniture? Bring it in and try it. The first shot looks like the entry protrudes into the living room...is that what the white wall is? You cannot tell if the space works unless you try your furniture in it. Right now it looks like a playspace for the cats.

• J J
    vor 4 Jahren

following

• PRO
    Nandina Home & Design
    vor 4 Jahren

Get two cabinets to go under each window, sofa facing the fireplace, and two chairs to go under the small window/wall to the right of the fireplace. Here are some designs to help you with the layout.

Updated Atlanta Bungalow · Mehr Info

Modern Luxury Home · Mehr Info

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.