Houzz Logo Print
johnhouse1953

western red cedar wood siding

Lamonte John
vor 3 Jahren

I’m building a house in Idaho this summer and plan on using board and batten wood siding with corrugated metal siding. Is the western red cedar and we’re both the wood and metal easy to obtain?

Russian River Studio · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Cathy Schwabe Architecture
    vor 3 Jahren

Hi, Yes the wood is Western Red Cedar, 1 x 8 boards and 2 x 2 battens. It has been easy to obtain in the locations I have used it in. The metal siding was either a narrow rib and or corrugated - the owner selected this with the builder during construction and the very limited services provided during the construction phase did not include my being a participant in that selection. I am guessing that it was easy to obtain and quite affordable too - given the budget concerns on the project as a whole. I hope this gives you the information that you need. Cathy

• Lamonte John
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 3 Jahren

Thanks.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.