Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

POLL: Household TVs

Houzz Polls
vor 10 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 10 Jahren
Fall TV is right around the corner! As you prepare for your favorite shows to come back on the air, we want to know, how many TVs do you have in your home? (doesn't need to be all in one room, either!)

Vote to tell us how many TVs you own. TO ENTER THE DRAWING, POST A COMMENT TELLING US ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO WATCH and you could win a pair of Houzz slippers sent right to your door!

*One entry per person, per drawing. Entries must be posted before 12:00am Pacific Time 9/3/13. One winner will be drawn at random.
More than 5 - Tell us below!

Kommentare (286)

• debandrob
    vor 10 Jahren
    Love watching tv in bed.. So comfy & warm!
  • smugglersmom
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have one tv in the living room--a large flat panel. We are watching more and more tv via internet (apple tv) and may eventually ditch the cable expense in favor of the apple tv/on demand only option. I used to have a tv in the bedroom and enjoyed falling asleep that way, but now that I'm with someone else, we prefer to keep the bedroom a place for sleeping.
  • cynlooks
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have 5 TV's and the one in the kitchen is on the most. We added a lounge chair where we can relax and be close to snacks and our favorite adult beverages.
  • dsharrison
    vor 10 Jahren
    One TV-in our living room. Contemplating ditching cable & watching via Internet. Trying to read more, watch less!
  • mousemaker
    vor 10 Jahren
    this thread is like Days of Our Lives :)
  • Kristine Scott
    vor 10 Jahren
    I love to watch TV in our bedroom! It's comfy, we look forward to TV time at night!
  • designpolice
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have 4. One in the den, one in our bedroom, a small one in the kitchen and one in the guest bedroom.
  • mjspiess
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have 2 tvs and our favorite spot is in our living room.
  • jen046
    vor 10 Jahren
    Two in our house. Mine in the lounge off of the kitchen, and my husband's in his man cave. Separate TVs = happy marriage!
  • hhmtb
    vor 10 Jahren
    one in livingroom and bedroom
  • Will W
    vor 10 Jahren
    Love to watch in my bedroom! nice and cozy
  • helmandale
    vor 10 Jahren
    My favorite place to watch TV is in my restroom. We have 5 televisions plus a theater.
  • PRO
    Barnhart Gallery
    vor 10 Jahren
    helmandale, you put the "rest" in "restroom!"
  • Judy Levine
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have 3: bedroom, great room, office. We can see the great room TV from the kitchen, so no need there
  • Madeline Garcia
    vor 10 Jahren
    My favorite place is definitely the bedroom! Looking at 55 inches of HD TV, especially when watching aerial views of America, and Nature/Animal. Awesome!
  • snkvma
    vor 10 Jahren
    Unfortunately my favorite place is the bedroom. I do program it to turn off in an hour.
  • User
    vor 10 Jahren
    Our favorite place is the living room...biggest set, closest to the kitchen, and comfortable seating =)
  • Sylvie T.
    vor 10 Jahren
    No. 1for me since it is tucked away in TV room. Nicely done.
  • Stephanie Weiss
    vor 10 Jahren
    I have zero TVs. Anything I need to watch on "TV," I watch on my iMac. There may be a TV in my future, but it will be just for watching movies, because they're better on a bigger screen.
  • cbrigden
    vor 10 Jahren
    In our new home with a large basement and surround sound and leather L-Shaped couch. Very simple. All that's needed is Nachos, chili and a cold beer. Oh, and don't forget about great friends.
  • Jackie Rhodes
    vor 10 Jahren
    I have 4, and the fave place to watch is the bedroom.
  • Diane Miller
    vor 10 Jahren
    My favorite place was the discovering that I am able to view the wall mounted TV from the pool area at with the addition of a couple of outdoor speakers! Unplanned, spectacular!
  • Snaggy
    vor 10 Jahren
    we have 3 one in the kitchen one in the sitting room and one in the computer room
  • Diane Miller
    vor 10 Jahren
    More than 5! Guilty!
  • pickles78
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have one TV and it's in our family room. That is where we spend most of our time.
  • deemj
    vor 10 Jahren
    One in the family room and one in a den.
  • Osh Leveque_Perkins
    vor 10 Jahren
    I don't watch much tv, so I love the DVR and like to watch a couple of shows from my cozy bed right before sleep. It allows me to rid my daily thought and stress, relax, and go right to sleep at the end.
  • donnalola
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have 2, 1 in the bedroom and 1 in the family room. My favorite place to watch would be in my cozy bed.
  • katheros99
    vor 10 Jahren
    One for us. Thinking of getting a second one for the bedroom. I'm resisting it (beds are for sleeping and other fun things not tv viewing) but we keep falling asleep in the living room so.... Yeah. May be time to relent!
  • michaelrisch
    vor 10 Jahren
    Bedroom for me!
  • PRO
    Drafting & Soil Monitoring Services LLC
    vor 10 Jahren
    Well, I would have to say my living room. I try to avoid the habit of late night TV watching in my bedroom. It kind of screws with my biological clock.
  • Cindi Ru Starkenburg
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have 9 tv's, it is very sad to think how many we have. I even will watch some tv on my iPad, ( I was whining to my husband that I don't have a tv in my bathroom while I get ready in the morning) I have one in the kitchen, I have one in the bar while I do my oil painting and I have one in every other room. Big ones too. I was being ridiculous. I told him I was sorry.
  • Heather Bertolami
    vor 10 Jahren
    Smart TV over the fireplace in the family room...cozy room where we can all hang as a family and watch a movie... or watch YouTube videos and laugh and dance together.
  • loveyoga
    vor 10 Jahren
    I like five. as I think this is brilliant idea to get the full enjoyment of nature and TV.
  • cesca7
    vor 10 Jahren
    One in the living room. One in the den. One in master bedroom (that only gets watched when hubby is out at sea). One dedicated old one that only plays Between the Lions tapes. Two that only get game use.
  • Mary Casey
    vor 10 Jahren
    Family Room/Living is my favorite place - curled up on the couch with a blanket and a glass of wine. :-)
  • PRO
    Drafting & Soil Monitoring Services LLC
    vor 10 Jahren
    House Plan 120G - A Beautiful Traditional European home plan for the eloquent eye!
    The cost of this home plan starts under $380. We would love to provide you with an affordable dream home plan. Take a look at this beautiful home plan.
    http://www.houseplansbydsms.com/shop/2-story-house-plans/house-plan-120g/
  • suzanne_m
    vor 10 Jahren
    I have one tv only and it is in our living room. I wished I had a family room too because that's where the tv would go.
  • geo55
    vor 10 Jahren
    I love watching TV in my TV room. I use one of my bedrooms upstairs as a 'den.' It's so cozy in there with the comfy couch and the large screen. I much prefer keeping the TV out of the living room or at least under cover in there.
  • June Tesheira
    vor 10 Jahren
    My favourite place to watch TV is in bed.
  • edithsmom
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have only ever had one TV and it has always been in the living room ( except for the four years we lived in a small apartment, when the TV was in our bedroom due to the cable access...hated that). Like many others commenting, we have gone to streaming and Netflix, but still enjoy the cosy evening spent watching movies with my dear husband.
  • Jeannie Nguyen
    vor 10 Jahren
    CONGRATULATIONS to belahn for winning this poll! If you want another chance to win your own pair of Houzz slippers, there's still time left in our Fall Veggies poll! Go on over there and get your comments in--there's still a few days left!
    https://www.houzz.com/discussions/poll-fall-veggies-dsvw-vd~628768
  • Tracy Greenberg
    vor 10 Jahren
    Kids watch in the basement. Husband and I watch in the family room/den. We have one in master bedroom too but it is really only used so I can watch the news before I go to bed at night.
  • Kathy
    vor 10 Jahren
    We have 4 TVs. But only the one in the living room is on every night and its on either NCIS, FOX news, or USA, FOOD, ESPN, HGTV networks. We have one that my husband takes to the Garage on weekends so he can work on his Model A and watch OSU, OU, and NASCAR. We record most shows so we can manage our time.
  • Rawketgrl
    vor 10 Jahren
    There is no category for me. I own ZERO TVs. I am saving it for when I am old and worn out from all the fun I am having now! LOL...(really, I'm just too cheap to pay for cable).
  • caojg
    vor 9 Jahren
    Uhffffvvbb
  • Eliza Osenbaugh-Stewart
    vor 9 Jahren
    1 in the living room and 1 in hubby's man cave.
  • C Van
    vor 9 Jahren
    With three kids, a media room and a great room...we have five T.vs
  • drken85
    vor 9 Jahren
    We have 3.
  • Lorraine Luce
    vor 7 Jahren

Just placed my first order with this company. I hope it arrives on time and the packaging is good. I plan on ordering more at a later date, love this site.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.