Houzz Logo Print
sme1950s

where do you put stuff? towels, soap etc.

sme1950s
letztes Jahr
An Oasis in an Urban Neighborhood · Mehr Info

Kommentare (6)

• PRO
    Studio Z Architecture
    letztes Jahr

This is a powder room. There’s a closet and a laundry room with storage in it directly across the hall.

• PRO
    sme1950s
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    letztes Jahr

Thanks

• Anne Arial
    letztes Jahr

I love your powderroom! We have been having trouble finding a pedestal sink that we like and I love, love this one! Would you know the brand or where we could buy it? Thanks 😊

• PRO
    Studio Z Architecture
    letztes Jahr

Hi thankstoo! Thank you for your kind words! Kohler sponsored the show, so I am sure they provided it. I don't see anything like it on their website, and the show aired in 2016, so the model may have been discontinued. I'll reach out to my Kohler rep to see if she knows what it is. Good luck!

• PRO
    Studio Z Architecture
    letztes Jahr
    Zuletzt geändert: letztes Jahr

Hi again, thankstoo! I heard from our Kohler rep. She said that's the Kohler Reve Pedestal Sink. Unfortunately, they no longer make it. The company that made the molds for Kohler apparently closed shop overnight and didn’t release the mold to Kohler. She said they have the Brazn sink which looks similar. She has requested that Kohler make a pedestal for it--apparently many people have asked for that option!

• Anne Arial
    letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the information, it is so kind of you and so very much appreciated!

You do such beautiful work!!

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.