Houzz Logo Print
frenchina

Would like to use this project for a student assignment on a small sca

frenchina
vor 10 Jahren
Do I supply them with coarse medium to mix with paint...we are trying that this Friday in class.....thanks, Wendy hill, adjunct, PVCC
ORIGINAL PAINTINGS ::: CRUSHED ITALIAN STONE · Mehr Info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    ART DESTINY | ORIGINAL ECO-FRIENDLY ART
    vor 10 Jahren
    hi wendy ! I use materials from other countries and Italy under the oils! for students I guess you could just try organic sand and other mediums I suppose from local hardware such as plaster of paris under the oils - some type of 'filler' mixed with heavy textured paint could give a lovely dimensional effect. it would have to dry overnight and build and build over to give it dimension as in this painting. I am an experimental fine artist and do not use many materials from the US ... so I hope that helps? I am leaving for an art installation in vegas right now and will not return until next week. good luck with your project ! *Michele*
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.