Houzz Logo Print
ektaa_verma

Can I get more details about custom ordering pls?

Ektaa Verma
vor 10 Jahren
Console table · Mehr Info

Kommentare (12)

• PRO
    B and R Designs
    vor 10 Jahren
    Sure! Most of our custom ordering is done with pictures. Usually a client finds something they like and sends us a few pictures of the product. Another way we do custom orders is meeting with the client getting color schemes and what kind of look they want in a piece. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
    Thanks
    -B an R
  • Ektaa Verma
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hello Thanks for the info, If i want one like in the attached image, how much would it cost me ? (different dimensions). how do you ship it (I live in CA, 95035)? and how would i know if it will have the similar finish? Do you have a website i can check out ?

Thanks,
    Ektaa
  • PRO
    B and R Designs
    vor 10 Jahren
    I would love to quote you a price. Do you know what dimensions you would need? Whenever we ship we use ups. We've shipped all over the US and haven't had a problem. After I recieve your dimensions I can quote you a full price with shipping. We've done a good bit of finishes similar to this. Restoration hardware calls it a "natural salvage". We do have a website and also Facebook. Our website is www.bandrdesignsonline.com our Face Book page is just B and R Designs. I hope this helps. If you can't find what you need let me know, we would be glad to email you any pics we may have that you can't find.

Thanks,
    B and R
  • Ektaa Verma
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 10 Jahren
    Hi again,
    Sure, i am looking to get a console table which is 42inches wide (side to side), and 14inches deep (front to back) may be say 34 inches tall (height) does that sound reasonable, since i have modified it to my space. Once i have the estimate it will be easier for me to decide if this is the one. And what is the estimated time to build something like this?
  • PRO
    B and R Designs
    vor 10 Jahren
    I can do the one pictured for $750 without shipping. If I can make it disassemble, shipping will be $200. If I have to make it solid it will have to ship freight, which is around $450. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions just ask. Also, if there is another design you like let us know. We would love to work with you in creating a one of a kind piece. This piece would take 2-4 weeks. Usually around 2 but if there are any holdups it could take longer.

Thanks!
    B and R
  • Ektaa Verma
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hello,

Thanks for the estimate, however the final price is going over my budget :( . Is there something we can do to the table to reduce the price ? or if you have some other pieces which can be done in lower budget ?
    Thanks,
    Ektaa
  • Ektaa Verma
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi, i have another one i would like to get an estimate on with same dimensions of 42 inches wide (side to side), and 14 inches deep (front to back) may be say 36 inches tall (height)
  • PRO
    B and R Designs
    vor 10 Jahren
    That would be priced the same as the first. Do you need the height to be 36" or could you go with 31"? Are you using it for a Buffett or a console?
  • Ektaa Verma
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    would need it as a console table. I would prefer 36inches.will i get exact same finish?
  • PRO
    B and R Designs
    vor 10 Jahren
    A console is usually 30-31" but we can make it a 36". Also, I can make the color almost identical but I can't claim that it will be exact. I do know you will be happy with it. If you do decide to go with us we will email you progress pics and various color samples.
  • Ektaa Verma
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hi do want to do it, but looking at the cost i am getting nervous. Please give me a couple of days.
    Wanted to know about the finish because i wanted to match it to the coffee & side tables which i see online.
  • PRO
    B and R Designs
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hey, no problem. I completely understand. I don't want you to get nervous or stressed. Just let us know if you have any questions that we can help you with in your decision.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.