Houzz Logo Print
jeetensheth

What wall & curtain colors to go with orange rug?

jeetensheth
vor 10 Jahren
I have a small living room and I am changing the decor. I am getting a chocolate brown recliner sofa which will be in place of my current sofa. I'm getting rid of the love seat and replacing it with 2 pedestal chairs in medium orange. And I got a new thick rug in orange rust color. For your reference, I am attaching a few pics with similar colors of the products I am getting, the sofa, orange rug & orange chairs.

I have also attached my living room's actual picture here. I plan to color the wall behind my TV unit (which is right opposite to the sofa). And I want to get curtains on the window between the sofa wall & TV wall. Please see the picture for reference. I was planning Orange curtains & Dark Brown wall color behind the TV . But I am not sure what looks good and if I am using too much orange in the living area or too much brown by painting the wall right opposite the brown sofa.

Please suggest.
Thanks!

Kommentare (6)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.