Houzz Logo Print
meghanalissa

Kitchen remodel help!

Meghan
vor 10 Jahren
Before we start remodeling, my husband and I would like some feedback and suggestions.
Attached is a picture of our kitchen from the realtor website. (I'll post more angles tomorrow.)
Can anyone photoshop new cabinets into the room for us? We wish to get new cabinets and counter tops. We are thinking antiqued white cabinets and granite countertops. Pros or cons of granite vs quarts? Or other stones?
As far as layout goes, where the wall oven is now, we were thinking of putting in a normal oven/stovetop unit with the microwave over it. This would leave the island to being all extra counter space. This is an eat in kitchen so seating at the island is not needed.
We were thinking of dark barnwood style flooring. (We live in an old farmhouse built in 1900 and are fans of the rustic look.)
Thank you to anyone who responds :) it is appreciated!

Kommentare (81)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.