Houzz Logo Print
marg1212

Need help for my small bathroom

marg1212
vor 9 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 9 Jahren
I have a small bathroom, about 5x8 which is currently being remodeled. A full tub/shower combo is along the 5' wall and across the room, along the other 5' wall is a vanity 24w x 21 d and a wall hung toilet. There is also a window in the room next to the toilet and the door opens to the right to the side of the tub and you walk in facing the window.

My question is how to enclose the tub. Should I use sliding frameless shower doors on the tub, or should I use a shower curtain? The room is small and I elected to get a full vanity (because I wanted one), so space is at a premium. Would clear frameless shower doors give more of a sense of space or a shower curtain which could be kept open most of the time?

The bathroom has white thassos marble floors with a black dot, white vanity, medicine cabinet above vanity famed in mahogany wood, vanity lights above medicine cabinet, white tub, white subway tile with black pencil surrounding tub wall , white wood wainscoting 48" up wall, white door, probably dark grey paint on the walls above 48", white ceiling with 3 pot lights and a fan.

I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Kommentare (3)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.