Houzz Logo Print
kpsanganeria

i want revamp my existing wardrobe doors veneer to what ? no laminates

kpsanganeria
vor 6 Jahren

my existing wardrobe doors have burl veneer on them . want to change a look to softer colors. but hate laminates . please help

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    vor 6 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 6 Jahren

Hello,

It depends on the thickness of the veneer used earlier.

If you are lucky and a thick veneer was used then it can be repolished. You need to get it inspected.

Costlier option would be to have it veneered again. And if you are not repulsed to paint, as you seem to be to laminates, even that is a viable option.

Thanks.
    Amit
    CORNERSTONE DESIGNS
    Bangalore.

• PRO
    FORTUNE DECOR
    vor 6 Jahren
    The best option is to go with Deco Polish as you are declined towards the laminate shades..but, you can also use a combination of Acrylic or Designer motifs to bring much contemporary appearance.
  • User
    vor 6 Jahren
    Try finishing them with Mirror or acrylic on top of your existing veneer. This can achieve modern look.
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.