Houzz Logo Print
buckleup2000

Plunge pool, lap pool or jacuzzi?

Luke Buckle
vor 9 Jahren
If you were able to add an indulgence, which of these refreshing options would you most like to make a splash in?

collages · Mehr Info

Related reading:
https://www.houzz.com.au/magazine/dive-deep-11-reasons-to-buy-a-plunge-pool-stsetivw-vs~26038438

Kommentare (12)

• Marcy
    vor 9 Jahren
    I voted for a plunge pool but add some jets at one end with an anchord floating ring.
  • PRO
    Aquazone Pools - Shepparton, Echuca, Wangaratta
    vor 8 Jahren

They will all add value to your property, but at least the lap pool will be good for your fitness.

• User
    vor 8 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 8 Jahren

"Does my b@m look big in this lap pool?"

"Why no"

Lap pool, then.

• PRO
    Ezy Living Pools
    vor 8 Jahren

Plunge pools seem to be popular these days with lack of space and less maintenance.

• PRO
    backyard pools &landscapes
    vor 8 Jahren

plunge pool for sure

• PRO
    Pool Installations Australia
    vor 8 Jahren

A plunge pool gives you the best of both and allows you to maximise the space and your budget. Adding gas heating and spa jets and even a swim spa jet to a plunge pool would really complete this goal.

• Vy
    vor 8 Jahren

none..ever since I found floaties (from when the kids were smaller and not toilet trained ) in our outdoor spa I'm not keen on any pool or spa lol

• jmm1837
    vor 8 Jahren

I loathe jacuzzis. I don't see the point of a plunge pool unless it's got some sort of jets as described above, because, after all, a pool is for swimming. Give me a lap pool every time.

• PRO
    Exclusive Pools
    vor 8 Jahren

Hi guys, I'm Caroline from Exclusive Pools. We do all three of these options, each of which is a personal choice based on the lifestyle of the client. We're always happy to advise

Applecross Pool · Mehr Info

• taeganerin
    vor 7 Jahren

Love the idea of utilising a small narrow space with a lap pool down the side of the house...Or maybe the best of both worlds?

Sydney Waterfront · Mehr Info

• PRO
    Natures Best Landscapes
    vor 7 Jahren

Great design with contemporary look

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.