Houzz Logo Print
tammyfaye

Need help with small living room/dining room

tammyfaye
vor 11 Jahren
Hi,

I recently purchased a very small 2 bedroom row unit. I had walls removd to open up the kitchen and remodelled. I love my kitchen but now I am having a lot of trouble trying to make the living room/dining room function properly. My sister says that I should make a t.v. room on the second floor but I really enjoy using my ground floor for everything. I am attaching photos. Please disregard the furniture as I will be changing everything, especially the t.v. stand. I could also purchase a smaller t.v. The glass table will be staying for now, I am just waiting for the white leather dining room chairs that I ordered. I purchased the glass table, listening to advice from people, but I should have bought a solid dark small wood table. I may even change that if I find I cannot stand the glass table. Thanks so much for any advice you can offer.

Kommentare (45)

• Beverly Clark
    vor 11 Jahren
    Beautiful bones. You need to move the furniture around to make 2 seperate areas, dining and TV viewing. Sofa angled in the nook with the chair is not pleasing to the eye. Group the two chairs together away from the sofa a bit.
  • Walter Comstock
    vor 11 Jahren
    How about a small sectional with an armless end where the couch is now. Put the tv on the wall, with the two chairs and a small table facing the couch. A nice area rug and coffe table. Keep the glass table as it doesn't take up any visual space, great for a small space, you can always change the color of the legs to dark. I would not use drapes as they would close in the space and block your view and light. Nice woven blinds would be great, if you still want drapes just put them on the wall on each side of the door and blinds. Enjoy your space. Small is good.
  • Ähnliche Diskussionen

New interior design studio in Berlin

Q

Kommentare (0)
    Hello! Loft Kolasiński studio is new on Houzz and I would like to introduce us. For past 5 years we were working in Poland (Stettin) and last year we opened a new interior office in Berlin. We specialize in interior design with unique wooden furnitures and vintage objects from the best designers from past years. We will be glad to help you furnish and decorate your house or apartment. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact with us or visit "room capacity" shop (Linienstraße 150, 10115 Berlin), where we sell our furniture collection. Which style do you like the most??? All of our projects you can see in our profile, I hope you will like it! All the best, Ewa Adamiak ewa@loft-kolasinski.com +49 157 5614 6341
    ...mehr

Unique kitchen layout

Q

Kommentare (11)
    Hi Ella, wow, that looks like a real challenge... The really low "Kniestock" together with your size doesn´t work well. I think you need to move the kitchen pretty far into the room to be able to properly move around and operate the kitchen. For instance if you imagine standing in front of the sink - if i read the floorplan correctly, if you move just a little bit to the right, you´ll bump your head into the angled wall. In addition, the whole area below the angled wall is actually not usable for a worktop area, because it´s just too low. Even if you place storage room there, it´s not really comfortable to reach. Can you add some more picture of the rest of the room? I think you need a complete layout including dining area and living room area and not only focus on the kitchen. Cheers, TH
    ...mehr

Zwillinge Schlaf Zimmer mit Dach Schalger

Q

Kommentare (6)
    The pillowcase gives you a good impression. For me light colours do not work as good as darker ones. The petrol (right corner) would be great. But what colour does the girls love? If it is pink you go for a darker one or purple. And it is always best to test the look first. So buy just a small sample of the colour and try. If a dark colour is too dark for you, just paint one wall and the others white.
    ...mehr

Home office - inside the closet

Q

Kommentare (4)
    In my opinion your work looks amazing! I love the colors. With the boxex there is enough storage room. Eventough it is full of colors, it still has something professional and serious about it. In other words great space where one can work. When it comes to me I like it simple. The right tolls make it easy to stay focused and connected. One needs to make sure that they have the technology they require and Internet service that meets their needs. I find working space mixed with nature very endearing. I Love woods. Wood is great to work with . For me Workspace needs to be simple. Even tough i love the colors you used I simply go with some light brown table https://www.lionshome.at/moebel-gartentische/teak/ and a simple chair. The reason behind this is that this way a person doesn't have to spend unnecessairy time in their working area. After the work is done they can go to their living room chill and relax. Great job!
    ...mehr
  • uhoh_busted
    vor 11 Jahren
    Consider a sofa with a chaise -- maybe even a sofa that takes up most of that wall. Find one sweet upholstered chair -- possibly on a swivel -- for in front of the patio door (or on the other side, if you want the chaise end of the sofa over there) With everything else black/white/gray, you could go with a color or with a tweedy look and use colored pillows for some punch. Maybe a salmon color or purple. Find a 5x7 area rug for the seating area.
    KARLSTAD Sofa and chaise lounge · Mehr Info

I think I'd prefer that the base of the table be chrome (love your fixture)

The painting above the fireplace is hung too high. Maybe you could paint a large square over the fireplace the same color as the molding, and center the picture there. Paint the TV wall the same color, and have the TV mounted on the wall. Get an 18in wide, simple, more modern console for Cable box, DVD, etc. to go below that wall.

Love the patio doors and the pretty view. If you do draperies, you may want to have them made in a single panel, so you can stack it on the larger wall and not conceal much of the view when "open"
  • PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    vor 11 Jahren
    You need to putthe sofa against the wall and group the 2 chairs, then define this space by adding an area rug under. Add some panels on each side of the window to give warmth to the room. Good luck !
  • tammyfaye
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hi,

Thanks for your comments, the picture above the fireplace is not staying there, it was temporary and I was going to put a zen like (modern) mantle. I'm having a real problem with the t.v. Does anyone think I should move the t.v to where the chair is? Also should I leave the dining table where it is.
    The problem with my space is where the fireplace is situated, I am trying to have everything sort of revolve around it....
  • charleee
    vor 11 Jahren
    If you find you can't stand the glass table, instead of replacing it paint the underside!
  • pink_moon
    vor 11 Jahren
    Bobbi that is a great idea!
  • tammyfaye
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hi,

Nathalie wanted more images, here are more hope it helps.
  • elcieg
    vor 11 Jahren
    Really hard to advise from the pictures, but you have things going on in the room that need to be addressed: the tv, the sliders, the fireplace and the glass table.

I am not a fan of tv's over the fireplace, but in your case I would recommend it and put it on a swivel arm.

I'd place an appropriate sized sofa facing the sliders with two swivel chairs recommended by uhuh_busted and a round ottoman. Now everyone can see the tv/fireplace and put their feet up.

I think the table is wrong...color and size. I agree with you that a smaller, rectangular table would be better in that spot. Maybe the table should be more the color of your kitchen cabs. Also, your chandelier is too high for over a table.

Great place. Think you did a great thing taking down a wall.
  • designgirl178
    vor 11 Jahren
    I agree with judyg, the tv needs to be over the fireplace. You could cover it with a framed print or painting that can be hinged so that it moves to the side when you want access to the tv. That way it will be hidden when you want it out of sight. That will free up space for more seating. I think I would be tempted to get the wood table to warm up the dining space also. Good luck it is looking really nice!
  • trasgorshek
    vor 11 Jahren
    I agree about the TV above the fireplace for this room, especially if you are adding a mantle...it will help block the heat. It will add a few $'s but have someone come in and hide your cables and put the components on a table in-between two chairs where your TV currently is. I would then add a sectional similar to uhoh_busted recommendation but have the chaise part on the left to help divide the rooms and not block the view outside with a contemporary piece of art above it, maybe in a glasscoat. Make sure furniture is clean lined (track arm and solid color) to go along with kitchen and dining room. I would finish with a square coffee table in the same wood stain as your kitchen cabinets/chrome legs, area rug (in base color plus accent colors) under front legs of couch and coffee table, curtains hung up to crown molding. On the table that would go between two contemporary chairs, add a nice table lamp on top and your TV components on a second shelf.

As far as your dining room table goes, I personally think once your chairs come in it will help define the space and you might feel differently about it. The white upholstery will help tie in the base of the table, I would consider changing the glass to a square corner glass verses the curved glass. I think that is what's throwing it off. The base is so contemporary and straight, the curved glass doesn't work with it. Also, I nice floor mirror leaning against the wall instead of the picture would look real nice in the dining room.

Small spaces are hard but you can get real creative. You have excellent bones and your kitchen is gorgeous, work off of your strengths that are already happening and complement them with whatever you add...and have FUN!
  • azstrawn
    vor 11 Jahren
    I really like your table base & chairs will give you a better perspective. I'm looking for a base like that....where did you get it?. PS...tv over the fireplace with modern mantle shelf between the two.
  • eeharri
    vor 11 Jahren
    I really like the grey trim and ceiling and am thinking about doing the same thing myself. My space looks REALLY similar to yours in terms of size and with the hardwood floors. Do you mind if I ask how high your ceilings are? I'm worried that painting the ceiling grey will make mine look lower (their 9'). Any regrets or does it look as good as the photos do?
  • PRO
    Cathryn Saylor
    vor 11 Jahren
    Lovely space! I would rearrange to maximize the multi-function use of this charming space. As others have said, try an approriately-sized sectional where the current sofa and chair are. Hang the tv over the fireplace with your zen mantle. (Controversial, but will allow tv viewing from entire floor including kitchen prep area. Just make sure you take care of heat issue with new mantle). If you want to disguise tv, do a mirror or photo or other such cover. (That could also help with heat issue if fireplace is really used a bunch).

It seems like the dining area is sort of limited with a door right next to it and kitchen access all around it. So, I would think about combining living and dining as follows: I would build a banquette on the current t.v. wall. This can be a focal wall with awesome fabric that can climb the wall to bring the eye up. It will also add storage beneath the banquette seats, house tv and audio video components, and function as seating for the living room and as a dining area. Table choices could be 1) smallish gate leg table that will open up when needed, 2) your current glass table whose bottom could match the woodwork on the banquette base, 3) small custom drop leaf tables that could be set up to create a bigger table when leaves are opened and tables joined (like two small restaurant type two tops that join to create a six top).

To add a bit of in-kitchen dining, you could have a glass drop leaf added to the end of your island. Just big enough to seat two, glass so that if you drop it down, it won't cover up the lovely treatment at the end of your island.

Do a search on banquettes in Houzz and you'll get tons of ideas. I'm thinking a high back over which you could mount a cool horizontal mirror to really boucne the light around the space.
    Good luck! It looks like a really great house!
  • uhoh_busted
    vor 11 Jahren
    Love your light fixtures in the DR and Kitchen. I think your final space will be terrific for relaxing and entertaining. My first impulse was to put the chaise on the other side of the sofa..it is just the picture I came up with had it on the other side.

You are right to wait to decide on keeping the table or not until the chairs come, but you might be right about a square, dark wood table in its place. I can also see the chairs being used around the living area if you are entertaining and, say, serving off the dining table. I would leave it where it is. It makes the most sense in your space.

I'm not a fan of putting TVs over fireplaces, as it concentrates too much on one (short, in this case) wall.
    I like the idea of artwork over the fireplace, just bigger than what you've got now. You will be the person living here every day, so go with what makes you feel good.
  • Beth Morrow
    vor 11 Jahren
    Cute room! Great redo on the kitchen...very sophisticated!
    I agree w everything Walter has said in one of your first posts. Paint the legs of the glass table black...QUICK! Those legs are your focal point right now and are distracting
    I would either try clear acrylic chairs w this OR a couple of older chairs that are upholstered in a back and white print ( this would be my preference because that would be more dressy and your gorgeous chandelier deserves some beautiful chairs to sit under it...and because that's how I roll:).
    Love the idea of the sectional in your couch/chair area...go Walter!
    Add a beautiful animal print rug and low trunk for a coffee table. Of course, I'm just suggesting and getting you thinking here...you don't have to do exactly this:)
    I would use side drapes out of the same print that I used on the chairs or a complement and go as High to the ceiling as you can go.
    Fireplace...beef it up with a surround or at least a mantle...it just about ain't-as we say in the south!
    TV--- if you can paint that cabinet black, paint it.
    A beautiful mirror or a wall of mirrors over the couch would be nice and would add more bling into your room.and I would paint that wall a rich color...with the black in the kitchen, I would jump off and paint it black!
    Now, I'm excited to see this space done...
    Good luck girl and post pics!
  • takage
    vor 11 Jahren
    I think that the table looks great for the space and the leather chairs will really bring it together. I think you should do a WHITE framed TV and mount it above the fireplace. The fireplace could use a mantle and I would stick with very dark wood from now on. I could see you working those two side chairs in but not the loveseat. And then a dark brown , more modern coffee table, and throw rugs. Looking forward to seeing it finished. The kitchen looks fantastic !!!!
  • Pamela Bertone
    vor 11 Jahren
    Not sure what look you're going for and I'm not insulting you by saying that. Most of us have rooms in progress. Do you plan on purchasing new furniture or did you plan on working with what you have? I read that you liked a modern vibe and if you're willing to go a little eclectic, you could make some of your stuff work.

The glass table top is a great idea because it takes up very little visual space. I don't know that I would put another dark piece of furniture with your island as big as it is so close by. Finding a really cool pedestal for the glass top would be fabulous. Yes-TV definitely wall mounted.

Have you considered a Hollywood Regency look? Your light fixture and kitchen lend themselves nicely to that look. Mirrored furniture often goes along with it as well as a lot of silver-it's a light look and with the reflective materials might work well in small spaces. Plus, it looks great with white leather.

I don't know that I would use a lot of dark finishes-use them as accents-small side tables, the base to the glass topped table and a few decorative pieces. The sofa or sectional would look great on the large wall-large pieces look best on large walls. If you keep those two chairs (and they really might be worth keeping especially if you go with a sleek sofa-the contrast might be interesting) try them facing the sofa but slightly angled toward each other. Consider a narrow chest of drawers on the wall where the TV is, or a buffet. Consignments shops are full of these things for cheap as can be. Sand, prime and paint, replace the pulls and you'll have a piece to store stuff for your TV or your dining room. Wall mount the TV above it and put a great piece of art over the FP and a LARGE piece of art on that wall by your DR table. IKEA has some fabulous HUGE pieces that are gorgeous and not terribly expensive.

YOur ceilings look like a pretty shade of grey and that blue is gorgeous on the wall opposite the DR table. Have you considered putting it in your LR? The continuity would be great-you don't want to chop up your space since it's small. Plus that blue and grey work great with that Hollywood Regency look I mentioned.

A white, round, tufted leather or vinyl (it looks great now) ottoman. I'm not sure I agree with the sectional idea unless you're willing to lose one of the chairs.

Post more pics as you make changes-I'm so curious!!

Pam
  • PRO
    Vera Beaman Design Consultant Ward Brown Builders
    vor 11 Jahren
    have you tried turning the table so that the long side is parallel to the kitchen?
  • ritamax
    vor 11 Jahren
    Your table is very contemporary looking and when you purchase new couch and/or side chairs I would go a more contemporary in style. I like the sofa suggested by oh ho-ho busted. The glass table is fine but the white legs jump out. They can be painted. What about a color like the color of the sofa or black? I would go with darker dining chairs unless it is too late to change them . I would orient the table horizontally to the living area. Your kitchen cabinets look black. What about black legs on the table and black leather chairs for the table? I would place a large mirrow of the sofa and perhaps you could put two swing ou contemporary looking wall mounted light fixtures or lamps on either side of the sofa. A larger painting over the fireplace with the mantel you mentioned. Add a long low TV cabinet on the oposite wall and take the chair away from that side of the room. An ottoman for a coffee table could be used for extra seating when you have guests. A couple of your dining chairs could also be pulled over for seating for guests when watching TV. Mounting the TV onthe wall with also give you more visual space. Love the patio/garden and your kitchen. Unless you need it for privacy I would just leave the patio windows uncovered.
  • tammyfaye
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Pam B,

I like your comments, I have never used this forum so I am not sure that I am replying in the right place. I just posted some more pics. I moved the furniture around and wanted some comments, I went on design dilemma but I think I could have answered right here. I will attach more pics, I moved the dining table to a different place.
  • Beth Morrow
    vor 11 Jahren
    Love the chairs, couch looks much better, but chandelier has lost its purpose. Can't that table go back under the table and the tv on the wall where the table is ? A little change has made a big difference.
  • tammyfaye
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hi Beth,

I finally figured out how to reply to the comments. Thanks for the input. I can always move that chandelier over the table. I didn't want to move it until I figured out where I am putting my table. My problem with the table under where the chandelier is, is that it is so close to the island that it makes the little area feel cramped. When I move the table where it is now...it really opens up the space. The only problem is that when you come in the front door it is blocking the view to the fireplace which I think is not the best. I am trying something else, I will move my dining table where my couch is and move the couch along the fireplace wall. My only problem is where to put my t.v. I will take pics and post them and ask for more comments. Thanks for all the help.
  • Beth Morrow
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hi tammyfay,
    I was wondering where you were w your rooms...good to hear from you!
    After looking at you other pictures here is what I would suggest;
    1. Paint the legs on the table...I know others have said that this is a no- no, but the white takes your eye straight to the legs of the table and I don't think this is your objective. I would also consider painting or wallpapering the alcove walls where the table is...chalkboard walls are hot right now!
    2. Push the table up against the wall...right where the Chandie is and then move the chandie over the table.
    3. Get some chairs that don't take up so much room, such as a parsons chair or lusite.
    4. Paint that back wall...I'm still into the black, just for the drama, but if that is just out, then pull your silver back into that corner and paint it a light gray.
    5. A wall of different mirrors would be great here over the couch to visually enlarge the space and the frames could all be black ( but just imagine how dramatic this would be flipped...black wall and silver frames).
    6. Use a sectional
    7. Reupholster the channel back chairs...love...love...love those. I would paint the wood black and try to find a wool check or pinstripe suiting material.
    But if you want to really have some fun--mix three different fabrics in that chair...for instance, a red back (if That is your accent color in the kitchen)(where the channels are), a suiting for the seat and the back side of the chair-black! If you do that -then paint the wood white.
    8. Fireplace...try to find an old wooden fp surround w a mantle...paint it black and put it around the fp?
    9. Drapes. From the ceiling to the floor and the same on all windows...kitchen too...I know this is a decorating DON'T...BUT I PROMISE, NO ONE WILL TURN YOU IN, (I have floor length in my kitchen and love them!
    10. a rug. I'm all for an animal print,but whatever you love, would work
    11. Finally, Accessorize!
    I think you have done such a fabulous job in your kitchen that I find it hard to believe someone w your visionary sense would need any help at all, but I'm loving brainstorming w you and can't wait to see you finished product!
    Happy to help.
    B
  • Beth Morrow
    vor 11 Jahren
    PS...ck out Janell Beals site on Houzz, House of Fifty Mags. Lots of grat ideas and has used some things I'm talking about here. Thats all...have a good one!
  • tammyfaye
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Thanks so much for your comments Beth.

Just to let you know that my kitchen is not black, its dark brown. When you say to move the table do you mean up against the wall beside the fireplace or do you mean to place it where my chandelier is? I have white leather parsons chairs coming middle of October, they are on order. They have very dark brown legs.
  • tammyfaye
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hi again Beth,

I didn't mean for that to sound so harsh...about the kitchen not being black...just wanted to clarify maybe the photo makes the kitchen look black. Just a few more questions for you: If I put a sectional sofa then I won't be able to use the two channel back chairs, there would not be enough room.
    I can' figure out your number 4. item where you talk about silver (something) could you have forgotten a word...hahah not sure what you mean...could you clarify. I am really appreciating your help. I had posted a lot of photos so I am having a hard time wondering which set you are referring to. I am new at this so please bare with me...lol
  • PRO
    Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
    vor 11 Jahren
    First time seeing your photos thought the table should go right outside kitchen where tv is now angled or squared in the nook area -think tammyfaye hinted at that too! I'd try it and move tv to a central location as others have suggested . .
  • Beth Morrow
    vor 11 Jahren
    Lol...didn't take it offensively...believe me I know the difference! However, it does look Black on my iPad, but beautiful nonetheless.
    To clarify #4. I'm. Bringing the silver (stainless) from the kitchen ,the drop downs in there and the silver from the chandelier over to the sofa wall. :)...BUT... With the kitchen being dark brown...I would probably go w a dark brown wall and white frames, or something dramatic that is white.
    Instead of black legs on the table...used dark brown, however, w the white chairs the white might settle down. Id wait to see how it looks together. I'm talking about leaving the table where the Chandi is but would also paint/stencil that wall or wallpaper that area.
    If you get a chance ck out Janell Beals site on Houzz.
    Tammy, please know that these are my preferences. Black and silver...brown and white, please do not feel obligated. I'm just here to get you thinking and stirring -the- pot, so-to-speak:) but I'm thrilled to help anyway I am always ready to be a sounding board.
    I am new to Houzz also. I didn't realize this comment section existed until I received a post on FB asking for my opinion.
    So we are learning together.
  • Beth Morrow
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hey girl...Houzz it going?
  • tammyfaye
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hi Beth,

Its going fine...just crazy...seems like the weekends go by so fast and back to work. Went shopping for livingroom items...didn't buy anything yet but saw some really nice items. My white leather chairs just came in so I have to pick them up this week. I'll send some photos next week and show you what you think. Thanks so much! Take care.
  • Beth Morrow
    vor 11 Jahren
    I hear that. I've been gone and haven't checked Houzz for 2weeks...grandkids and all, But was thinking about your room today. Baby steps count so just keep with it, even an un productive shopping trip can be productive... You learned what you didn't want.
    I'll be checking back!
    Have a great week!
  • tammyfaye
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 11 Jahren
    Hi,

I want to place my t.v. above the fireplace. I saw photos on houzz of t.v.s that were framed with a silver picture frame. Does anybody know how this should be done. I was going to have my t.v. mounted with a bracket but was wondering if I want to add a frame, does it require something special or do I still have it mounted on the special bracket or is it recessed in the wall. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  • alenmics
    vor 11 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 11 Jahren
    If you have a small house or an apartment, they you may have decided to purchase a small sectional sofa. This piece of furniture is wonderful if you do not have a lot of room in your home to put large furniture. Most everyone has some kind of a sofa in his or her home, but if you do not have a lot of room to put one, then you will have to look for a smaller one. There are many different places that you can go to in order to find the small sectional sofa that you will like.

One of the best places that you can go to begin your search for a small sectional sofa is on the Internet. If you perform a simple search, you will find that there are many different places on the Internet that are selling these kinds of sofas. You will obviously have to narrow down your choices by using your preferences in order to find the one that would be perfect for you. For more information visit http://www.bestar-furniture.com/small-sectional-sofa
  • PRO
    Simon Clora Flora
    vor 11 Jahren
    A sectional sofa for a small space probably appears to be an oxymoron. How could there possibly be a perfect meeting of the two?

Well, the honest answer is that in the right home, a sectional sofa could actually save you space! Centrally locating sofa pieces within a small living area not only lends to proper seating for conversation and intimacy, but could also make the space feel more spacious.

If seating in one specific spot is not to your liking, with sectional pieces you have the ability to place them however you prefer. This would lend your own personal creative touch to the living room. Small sectional sofa can be a good choice for your small home decoration. Pease visit this link for more about http://stoores.blogspot.com/2012/12/small-sectional-sofa.html
  • sicamery
    vor 11 Jahren
    Are you living in a small apartment and you want furniture that fits in your home and look stylish? Did you try to get sectional sofa for your small room? Buy a sectional sofa is a great adventure but if it is for a small space then it's a different agenda and there are certain things that can be helpful. When choosing the sectional sofa for a small space, size should be the utmost thing that you have in mind.

You are required to know which appearance and version of your sofa you want to buy. There are a lot of infrequent kinds of couch skirts that sell today. Amazon online store is one of the best online store. when you want to view the sofa you can view at http://yoogla.blogspot.com/2012/12/small-sectional-sofa.html
  • parmonicsa
    vor 11 Jahren
    People today want to have reclining sofa. A reclining sofa allows you to relax completely in the most comfortable position, as your legs recline and chair fully supports your back and neck. its also the perfect choice for those who want to experience the utmost relaxation when watching TV or reading a book in the living room.

If you want to buy a reclining sofa, there is no need to go for an offline purchase which consumes huge amount of your time and money. You can order one online also.

There are huge numbers of online stores that are available on the internet which is offering the selling services for reclining sectional sofas.

On an online store, you can review various models through their photos or even through their 3d-modelling samples and you can order one which you like the most. Please visit this website - http://goetmeng.blogspot.com/2013/03/reclining-sofa.html
  • onthefence
    vor 11 Jahren
    Good gravy. Somewhere after tammyfaye this thread became a spam casserole!
  • agungmantss
    vor 11 Jahren
    Convertible sofa beds are the most versatile piece of furniture that perfectly enhances and compliments your contemporary living space. It is not only very functional but also optimizes functionality of sofa during day and bed at night. This adaptable design and flexibility is the main reason for rising demand of this furniture.

If you have a small home and you don't have much space to keep more furniture, then convertible sofa is the best option for you. Having a convertible sofa keeps you from the worries of suffocation and stuffiness in the room. But that is not all, because there are some sofa beds in the market that are huge, and in complicated shapes. And if your home is too small then only thinking of getting convertible sofa is the solution that you have.

Shopping furniture for you home is a technical task if the space is less. So keeping some points in mind can help you to get a suitable piece for your home that you can conveniently maneuver around your living room or even initially get in inside.

For Buying online you can visit http://convertiblesofa.blogspot.coM
  • hannakaaa
    vor 10 Jahren
    With the sofa being quite possibly the largest piece of furniture in your living room you will have a plethora to choose from. Finding the right sofa is the inportant things. There are many kind of sofa that you can buy. Like Microfiber sofa, leather sofa, fabric sofa, Modern sofa, corner sofa, curved sofa, flexteed sofa and other...

Microfiber sofa is one of the most ideal options if you are a pet lover. Microfiber made sofa sets are sewn in a strong manner in order to make them resist the pet's fur. This material is also quite easy to clean and requires a lesser degree of maintenance. As far as comfort is concerned, these couches guarantee full relaxation.

Leather sofa is a costly investment as it is pricey and worth every dollar spent.Many people dream of having leather furniture because of the many benefits that leather has to offer. Leather sofa furniture is amazing. It looks superb and gathers a lot of attention, and it's also very comfortable and enjoyable to use.

The modern fabric sofa sets are designed in an artistic manner with innovative, edgy and minimal design. It is an inevitable item and can effectively reflect your style.Need more information on the other kind of sofa, and how to find cheap sofa you can find it at http://cheap-sofas.blogspot.com/2013/02/sofa.html
  • wiskisieraa
    vor 10 Jahren
    Broyhill sofa furniture is an American manufactured brand of fine sofafurniture that is very popular today. If you are looking to buy Broyhill furniture, the following information you should find very helpful.

This furniture is synonymous with style, innovation and practical luxury. It features a range of price points, designs and decor options so that practically every type of customer will be able to find the perfect piece for their home.

If you have been looking for some stylish pieces of furniture for your new home or even something to spice up your old living room, Broyhill sofa has some very interesting options for you. visit http://hoonda.blogspot.com/2013/03/broyhill-sofa.html for more information about broyhill sofa
  • romjonsso
    vor 10 Jahren
    Whenever choosing a correct sofa, your first thing to decide on is length/girth. The best thing, since described earlier is area are fantastic for nearly any sort of size bedroom. But, you will have to make sure it matches thru your entry and additionally your bedroom. It ought to be proportionate to the dimensions of the sitting room. Even a little area, an area can matter and also offers even more space to lounge on top of and entertain. Just how you storage space your sectional is vital and. Say you decided to place it with one another well, your sectional sofa package will make the living-room overall look more attractive.

Next, one should give consideration to color and style. Garment sectional sofas come in a selection of colourings and also colours, from black colored, to cook, to tan, grey and also a few trendy colourings like reddish colored or possibly purple. Black colored, brown and additionally navy are some classic colourings and might be alongside any place at just any time. They also use better. Our are really the colors which are best by using these sofas. Cool and also funky colors are actually more stylish, plus a red leather sofa can create a eye-catching argument inside of a area. So, it's concerning finding everything you such as and is really a good investment. Want to know the other tips on White Leather Sectional Sofa, just learn at White Leather Sectional Sofa at http://buysofas.blogspot.com/2013/03/white-leather-sectional-sofa.html
  • Emily H
    vor 10 Jahren
    Hey, how is the room looking? Would love to see what you've done!
  • Jean Jobse
    vor 9 Jahren
    Should I use same flooring in living room and bedroom on second floor? I love white color but if dark brown floor with dark wood furniture. no idea how should bathroom color floor too?
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.