Houzz Logo Print
kkropat

Home office - inside the closet

Many people are working from home now, but not everyone can have a designated room for a home office. Think outside the box or inside a closet for a possible solution. This project, which I designed, converted a hallway coat closet into an office space. An inexpensive roll up garage door allows the entire width of the space to be accessible at once and hidden from view when you’re off work. A curtain is another solution to hide your work space for a softer look. Swipe to the end to see the before photos.

What is your creative home office solution during the pandemic?

Colorful Mid Century Modern Residence · Mehr Info

Kommentare (4)

• stars light
    vor 3 Jahren

In my opinion your work looks amazing! I love the colors. With the boxex there is enough storage room. Eventough it is full of colors, it still has something professional and serious about it. In other words great space where one can work. When it comes to me I like it simple. The right tolls make it easy to stay focused and connected. One needs to make sure that they have the technology they require and Internet service that meets their needs. I find working space mixed with nature very endearing. I Love woods. Wood is great to work with . For me Workspace needs to be simple. Even tough i love the colors you used I simply go with some light brown table https://www.lionshome.at/moebel-gartentische/teak/ and a simple chair. The reason behind this is that this way a person doesn't have to spend unnecessairy time in their working area. After the work is done they can go to their living room chill and relax.

Great job!

• PRO
    Kristy Kropat Design GmbH
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 3 Jahren

Thank you so much for the nice compliment and taking the time to write.

• PRO
    GRAEFE.EU
    vor 3 Jahren

Great! It is an amazing solution... The closed gate looks a bit boring, but opened as small office it´s an outstanding solution!

• PRO
    AID-Studio
    vor 3 Jahren

... maybe some streetart-graffiti ;-)?

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.