Houzz Logo Print
katescandinavia

Need help furnish open space living room/kitchen

katescandinavia
vor 11 Jahren
Trying to figure out how best utilize this space. Love the concrete patch but not sure how to make best use of it. Trying to do a combined living room setup with desk/mini office, maybe at end left corner? And maybe find a kitchen island to make kitchen more interesting and not so thrown up against the wall. Ideas?

Furniture: for living room I have white modern leather couch and oversized matching chair (see picture) with light wooden sides and a very low coffee table, also light wood. A white lacquer parsons desk for work station. Need a tv console station and maybe some credenzas. I like the whites and minimalistic feel but think maybe kitchen should be more rustic/industrial? Don't know how to combine these. Want apt to feel light, bright and open.

Also want to take out carpet. Not sure whether I should go for the concrete underneath and have it polished or go for wooden floors. What do you think?

Kommentare (4)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.