Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

Are print catalogues going out of fashion?

Emmeline Westin
vor 7 Jahren

Print catalogues can be exciting to look through, but if the content is already online, do you bother to pick one up?

I'm interested to know if you think that catalogues are useful or not, so get opinionated below!

Bedlinen · Mehr Info

No, I still use them
No, I still use them AND I go online to browse
Yes, I only browse online now
Other - tell us!

Kommentare (4)

• Shelly Anne
    vor 7 Jahren

I'd be really disappointed if they stopped printing catalogues. It can be incredibly difficult and time consuming to browse online on most websites. I think it's great if you know what you are looking for (and can correctly guess how the particular company will describe said item, otherwise it won't appear in the search results) but if you just want to browse for inspiration a catalogue is so much easier and enjoyable.

• PRO
    NV Interiors
    vor 7 Jahren

I do love a beautiful catalogue but I feel that their time is almost over, I believe things will all start in the future to go solely online.

• Dundrum 16
    vor 7 Jahren
    As a minimalist, it's great to have everything to hand on an iPad mini. I have bid a fond farewell to stacks of magazines and catalogues - generally obstinately hiding the one item I need! No, I have fully embraced life on line and I wouldn't go back.
  • Catherine Ellis
    vor 7 Jahren
    I would find it really difficult to browse online, I much prefer a catalogue - easier to flick through!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.